View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2017, 10:52 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Shadow flicked her tail, showing Aria that she could go. Nodding, she touched her nose to Gold's shoulder. "They'll see they can't live without us. We're better off here then in the clans." She thought about how a clan cat blackmailed her once, the shook her head. "Never mind that, all ranks are important, they'll see." She turned back to her herbs, then back to Gold, touching her muzzle to his head. "Without hunters, not as much food would be brought in. And Without healers, who would heal there wounds?" She swept her tail across the den. Sitting up the She-cat swepted her tail once more, looking over her shoulder. "I like it here, its dry and warm. The herbs make my pelt smell sweet. I would rather stay in here then be out there and take lives. I like to Save them."
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl View Post
Slash listened to the she-cats talk. He knew what it was like to kill cats. But i dont anymore... right? "I agree with Shadow," he announced unexpectedly. "All ranks are important. The DS should know that."
@Moonfur
Gold smiled and was about to answer when he heard Slash, jumped up, causing him to yowl in pain. He stared at his leg, more skin was appearing; bloodied and bruised. "Really," he grumbled, "Of all the times I get spooked this is Italy.." Gold thought about what Shadow said. Saving... Clans..... Respect.... Would that be what the clans are like? Safe and secure? He looked up at Slash and Shadow, "If you had the choice, and you could leave the Syndicate, join the clans, become a kitty-pet! Would you do it?" The bobtail mewed, the question was taboo, but Gold didn't care.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends