View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2016, 02:12 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ QUOTE=stormblaze;477]Featherpool padded over to her sister, willowheart," hi"she called over, "can i join? i brought vole!" featherpool added. "sure! how are you? that vole looks nice! sunheart will be here in a moment he's going to bring me some prey so we can all share now your here!" willowheart said happily. featherpool sat down next to her sister, sunheart was not her favorite cat but she could bare him for her sister.[/QUOTE]
featherpool got up from the meal she was sharing with her sister as sunheart walked to them. " hi, whats up featherpool?" he said. " i'm good thanks." featherpool replied coldly. " so um.... nice vole, did you catch this willowheart?" sunheart asked, seeeming to ignore featherpool. " urrr.... well..." willowheart was cut of by featherpools cross reply." no actually i did, so in joy." she said to sunheart. " he has feelings to you know! just because you guys had differences as kits.... your not kits now and you have to accept him!" willowheart cut of featherpools sarcastic remark.