View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2017, 10:01 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
The pale tortoiseshell's hackles raised, her pelt bristling, "Weren't you even tested to join the Syndicate? Seemingly not, as though you are not attacking me, when I attacked you. Oh, how I wish Renn was still around, he wouldn't tolerate you, stupid fox-hearted mouse-brain!" Her eyes blazed with fury, "Take one more step and I'll make sure you don't see the morning sun!"
Singe let his anger burst forth even more now. A rolling growl sounded in his throat. "Do you know nothing?" He spat in rage. "Both Hannibal, and Halite both believed me capable of being here, seeing as how I was able to run a clan efficiently and propperly." He said in a dignified and prideful tone. His eyes were mostly yellow, his Ebony void like pupils barely seen because they were so small. His large ears were pushed back as far as the would go and his half length tail whipped madly behind him. "Think I need a test still, after I killed the ones who defied my leadership? Murdered the ones who openly believed in the wishy washy Starclan? Stole a life from the weak, feeble minded leader and stole a few more for the lives of her unborn kits?" He he hissed, his voice low and forced. "Do I still need to prove myself to you? Even if it was enough for Hailte, it can't be enough for you. So maybe I need to show you how Dapplestar felt when I fought her." He hissed, and then performed a daring, defiant move. He lifted his large front paw and stepped one more stride closer to the newly appointed guard. "Try me." He challenged, his maw twisting into a wicked, malicious smile.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~