View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2017, 05:59 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airabelle View Post
Mousekit gave a nervous smile, flicking his ear as he always did. "Hi, I'm Mousekit." he returned the introduction, his voice quiet, but steady. He flinched away a little when she reached forward, but once he realized she was just smoothing down his pelt, he relaxed. He didn't know why, but whenever a cat got too close, he had a bit of a fear they were going to bite or claw at him.

When she pulled away, he forced his pelt to lie flat, since it was still spiky from a few moments earlier. The place she licked felt out-of-place now, like he had only groomed one spot, but he didn't touch the spot so he wouldn't offend Leafkit. "You're not interrupting... that much, I was just asking Nightbreeze about the Medicine Cat's Den." he meowed.

----

(Mentions: @Slash-GNR)
The she-kit made a grunting noise as his pelt now lay down and the spot she groomed was out of place. She then leaned forward again as she licked it back into place. "Sorry, some things tend to bother me," she mewed (she doens't have OCD). She then leaned back on her hind legs and sat like a human. She looked at he medicine cat's den. "Hmm, I have always wondered what was in there to be honest," she said blinking. Leafkit then turned her gaze back to the tom kit. "Nice to meet you Mousekit," she felt her ears grow warm as she looked at him, but she scooted the thought away.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...