View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2017, 10:43 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Love blinds Loyalty~

@Nighty
@fenic!

Alright you two, here is the run down! {feel free to quote and edit if need-be!}

Rosemary has always been the one to be considered as a player. She is flirty and has been known to make even the most loyal fall to her spell. But with that fact she is also surrounded by suitors. One day after a ceremony, she watches a developing fight between the former WindClan leader, Singe, and a newly appointed Guard. After interfering, she displays multiple flirts and gets him enough to where they become friends. They begin to hangout and become close friends, Singe fending off clingy suitors and Rosemary backing him up.. But their friendship takes an accidental turn. Now Rosemary has kits and Singe is the father. About a moon passes and Sorrel doesn't seem to suspect a thing until she receives a tip that Singe and Rosey were secretly together behind her back. Sorrel confronts Singe and demands the truth, but Singe denies out of slight fear of his mate.. Sorrel then after a week follows them and listens in on their conversation. And then she hears the truth. Enraged, Sorrel attacks Rosemary. Rosemary then backs out of their relationship, and leaves for a long period of time before returning for her kits.

So, I think three are taken so that leaves two kits left open!
Nighty, fenic!, if you two could post a form for your kit that would be great! Imma put mine too!

~~ROLES~~
2 kits
Rosey's suitors
cat who tips off Sorrel

Subject to change by either me, Nighty, or fenic!~

~Form~
Name~
Age~
Gender~
Role~
Personality{traits acceptable by kits}~
Personality as Adult{kits only/\can change over time}~
Looks~
PPD~
Other/Questions~
RP Example("we've rp'd before" is not acceptable/\add page topic and #}~

Last edited by monfang; February 7th, 2017 at 01:33 PM.