View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2016, 07:11 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Moonfang strolled along the border, her fur staying as sleek as she possibly could have it. Her tail flicked, and she noticed another scent. RiverClan. She froze and looked to her left, and saw the she-cat strolling along the border. With a small breath, Moonfang sat down, and smiled. "Um, Excuse me?" she called, her voice soft from lack of use. She hoped the she-cat could hear her. She loved a good conversation, and thought that RiverClan wasn't a bad neighboring clan.
Abysslight scented cats, and realizing it was ShadowClan, she slowed and looked around. Then she heard the cat, though it was quiet. She looked in that direction. When she spoke, her own voice was quiet, but slight raspier. "Do you need something?" She asked, stepping towards the border then sitting down, wrapping her tail over her paws, though, like the rest of her, it was not very well groomed. Her black fur contrasted oddly with her pale eyes, and her tall ears swivelled around as she listened. The ShadowClan molly was black and white with dark orange, almost red eyes.