View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2017, 07:56 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
South nodded as her brother spoke, looking at Littledragon. She'd momentarily forgotten about the fact that she wasn't the Clan cat's favorite at the moment as she opened her mouth to speak. "Yeah, he's probably that Northpath cat you named. That sounds like something he would pick," she confirmed, nodding along at her assumption. She honestly didn't know what he would pick, since she hadn't really ever gotten to know her brother all that well. They were, after all, only kits when North had been separated from the rest of them. Momentary grief flashed across her face but she pushed it down, realizing there were other important matters at paw. She searched Littledragon's face for any give away sign, but the feline was quite hard to read for being such a straight forward cat. "Yes. Please. Which way is this "StarClan" you speak of? We need to get to Northpath right away." An urgency lined each word that left her lips as she straightened up, already preparing to set off in whichever direction Littledragon pointed them in.

A look of sadness crossed Littledragon's expression as she watched both West and South's curios looks regarding StarClan. She hesitated to tell them that StarClan was in fact their ancesstors... where cats who no longer walked the earth roam. For a brief second, she thought about directing them to the Starcave and letting them figure it out for themselves, but even she wasn't that harsh. "StarClan... isn't an actual living Clan," she began, her voice uncharacteristically awkward for once as she avoided West's and South's piercing gazes. The ThunderClan warrior cleared her throat and composed herself, looking once more from West to South, and back again. "Northpath... he lost his life during a recent evil era that was spread among the Clans. He... he died saving Zerosight..." She trailed off and and swallowed, waiting for their reactions before saying anything more surrounding the sudden and untimely demise of the young medicine cat apprentice.
West curiously watched her as she seemed to think awhile on her answer, his tail twitching back and forth as he tried to push away growing suspicions about what she was about to tell them. The tom could read others well, and by the look of this she-cat face, it didn't seem to be good news coming their way. However, even as he braced himself for the worst, it didn't stop his heart from breaking a tiny bit when the warrior finally spoke. His blue hues widened in shock, and his heart felt as if it had dropped into his stomach area. "D-died...?" The word felt sour on his tongue. His eyes burned, and he felt the threatening feeling of tears welling up; even to the best of his abilities to stop it. However, he wouldn't dare let himself cry, and instead pushed everything he was feeling into the back of his mind. The expression of sadness on his face shifted into a look of stoic somberness in just a few moments, as he carefully took in his sister's expression before forming a response. "This... Zerosight? Could we speak to him?" The young tom dug his claws into the ground, almost as if he was trying to ground himself so that he could act normally. "I want to know the cat... that my brother died for." He took a deep breath in and out, and then met the warrior she-cat's gaze. His heart ached inside, but he ignored it.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!