View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2017, 10:27 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
South fell into place beside West, letting her fur brush his as they continued to follow Littledragon, more so to comfort herself than aid him in any way. Her eyes were trained ahead of them, although they kept switching between up ahead and the ground as she was experiencing the same difficulties that West was - a twig tripping her up, or brambles scratching her fur. She huffed, momentarily forgetting about the news of her brother, as anger boiled up underneath her fur. "You'd think she's taking us to our death by brambles instead of their camp," she muttered under her breath to West, a yelp coming from her as she felt a sharp pain in her pawpad. She bared her teeth just a bit as she continued walking, ignoring the growing pain in her paw.

Littledragon barely paid any attention to them as she continued along the path, knowing that for any non-Clan cats, this trail was the most difficult. Sure, there were easier trails she could've taken, but the warrior wanted to be sure they were really determined to see Zerosight; maybe the tough path might scare them off before they actually got anywhere near camp.
West let South walk besides him even physical contact wasn't usually his thing; he was supposed to be too tough for that. This would be his only exception, he had decided. The tom swore once more as he lost some fur to a bramble bush as they passed. He couldn't help but to glare at Littledragon as they walked, as if she had planned to bring them through the worst trail possible. He had no idea that his suspicions were on point, though. However, if she was trying to scare them off, she truely didn't know them well. These two siblings were about as stubborn as you could get. Once they were on a mission, then there was nothing you could do to get them to stop.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!