View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2016, 10:40 AM
Cellist Extraordinaire

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Garden of a New Begining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestorm nodded and sighed softly, looking back at her mate. She chuckled faintly as he said she needed a little grooming. Her tail flicked softly as he groomed her thick and fluffy pelt. "Thank you. And I am quite positive that she couldn't have killed me if she tried." she said, a hint of sarcasm in her voice and tone. She yawned and placed her head back on her paw- she was getting ready for the rough winter without her clan. Halestorm sighed softly and closed her eyes as her mate continued to groom her. "Thank you." she mewed softly.
Doing his best to bite back a comment of fear about the edge in her tone, he was doing his best to not worry for her safety. Halestorm had been chosen as a deputy for good reason, and eventually... she'd be a leader, which would mean she'd be allowed to die nine times before finally joining Starclan up above. The thought of being there for her to die several times was daunting, but the tom loved her dearly, this much he knew. "Well she'd have to have gotten through me to actually kill you Hale-, " He ended up murmuring through his maw, still feeling ashamed how little he managed to accomplish in the ambush, as he worked his tongue up and down her frame.