View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2017, 09:06 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Tigerpaw was stretching in his nest. He had just finished grooming his odd pelt. It was no wonder he had his name. His pelt consisted no spots, just dark stripes that ran all down his pelt while the remainder of his fur was a dark russet coloring. Also, just like his named implied, he was a fierce feline, even for being an apprentice. He was fiery and listening only to his mentor and the high ranks. He did listen to senior warriors here and there, however he didn't let anyone boss him around and do to his obsession with the warrior code, he believes the borders should be guarded with fighting, not talk. Tigerpaw had always seemed to be one to jump right into fights and no care.

Anyways, the young tom padded from the apprentice's den and let the weak dawn light hit his fur and warm it slowly. He headed for the fresh kill pile before anything else and picked up a small blue gill right from the top. Turning, he wen to his favorite basking spot between the apprentice den and the warrior den and crouched down prepared to eat. However just as he was about to dig in, his hues caught sight up a familiar pelt and he whisked his tail across the ground. "Memorypaw!" he merely spoke the other apprentice's name before biting into the fish and starting to chew, enjoying his meal before she arrived.
I'm on mobile so sorry if short

The female opened her eyes at the call of her name. She looked over toward the source of the voice. She smiled as she saw who it was. Her eyes filled with affection and care for her friend. She padded over to him and sat down next to him. "How are you tigerpaw?" She asked giving his shoulder a friendly lick. She purred as the female pulled back and looked the tom over. He looked like he was doing ok on the outside, but she wanted to know personally.