View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The female watched the skinny tom eat. She frowned, but most every cat didn't have a good weight during this time. She in fact, was skinny as well. However, she was to stubborn to eat before everyone else did. Her stomach growled as she looked at the fish.

The female then looked up at tigerpaw who was a bit taller then her. "That is good," she said licking her lips. She then took a breath, "I'm doing ok. I just wish this terrible season will go away, but on the bright side, we are closer to becoming warriors," she meowed giving a light smile. Tiredness could easily be seen in her eyes and on her maw. She hadn't been sleeping well and tended to stay up in her best at night. She didn't know why she was not sleeping but she also had an itchy bite on her back leg. She would scratch it all the time. She then bent down and chewed on the bite and growled. (She as a spider bite that is making her not sleep and making her really tired even if she gets sleep)
Tigerpaw merely nodded one he was done grooming himself. Although his ears pricked to see her twisting awkwardly to reach a spot on her back. He wasn't sure what was going on, however he could sense the sleepiness in her movements and hear the growl coming from her as she itched something on her back. "Your back okay?" he inquired with a tilt of his head. He didn't want his clan mate in pain or have issues with anything and obviously she wasn't doing great in the state she was in.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL