View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2017, 11:02 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
Mistyfoot trekked through the brush, a huge vole and two mice in her jaws. She had definitely gone too close to the Windclan border, and really doubted her decision. She had gotten tired of hunting and eating fish for the past moon, as for some reason that was all she managed to catch and scrape up to eat. Riverclan was doing fine on prey, she just happened to be out on late night hunts far too often. She didn't want any cat to suspect her of sneaking off at night, so she only fished. She felt proud of herself for catching good woodland prey after so much fishing, but she had gone so deep into Riverclan territory. Finally, after her paws were shaking, she decided to rest among the roots of a tree. She hid her prey under an arched root, and sat down, leaning against the big trunk of the tree. She looked around herself. She hadn't been here for a while. She could clearly see Windclan territory, and was wondering if she should've gone this far.

@Spirited Darkness
Wildpath fluffed up her pelt, although it was not much good, as her fur was short and thin, but she didn't mind the cold. Sighing, the warrior padded along the border with RiverClan, wishing that her friend, who had retired early then died was still here. She'd enjoyed talking with him, and missed him quite a bit. She would go hunting, but there was very little prey, and even so, she wasn't the bet hunter due to her inability to see where the prey was. She paused, having scented a very strong smell of both RiverClan and prey. She raised her head, jaws parted as she drew in the scents, quickly discovering where they came from. The cloudy eyed brown molly sat down near the border, keeping her eyes narrowed to hide that she couldn't actually see. She wondered who was there, and if they were hostile or not. Wildpath knew that during leafbare, cats tended to be rather hostile due to the scarceness of prey, and she flicked her ears warily, waiting to hear if the cat had noticed her, sitting close to the border, staring blindly in the cat's general direction.