View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2017, 11:26 AM

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Wildpath fluffed up her pelt, although it was not much good, as her fur was short and thin, but she didn't mind the cold. Sighing, the warrior padded along the border with RiverClan, wishing that her friend, who had retired early then died was still here. She'd enjoyed talking with him, and missed him quite a bit. She would go hunting, but there was very little prey, and even so, she wasn't the bet hunter due to her inability to see where the prey was. She paused, having scented a very strong smell of both RiverClan and prey. She raised her head, jaws parted as she drew in the scents, quickly discovering where they came from. The cloudy eyed brown molly sat down near the border, keeping her eyes narrowed to hide that she couldn't actually see. She wondered who was there, and if they were hostile or not. Wildpath knew that during leafbare, cats tended to be rather hostile due to the scarceness of prey, and she flicked her ears warily, waiting to hear if the cat had noticed her, sitting close to the border, staring blindly in the cat's general direction.
Mistyfoot stood up and stretched her limbs. She had better be getting back to camp and stop being lazy. As she got up, she sniffed the crisp air, hoping there would at least be a scrawny mouse around so she could catch it and make up for her laziness. She could smell a stale scent of rabbit, and some birds, but also a Windclan cat close by. Mistyfoot doubted there was a Windclan cat on Riverclan territory, but her fur stood on end anyways. She crouched down into the ferns and brambles, and looked around. First, she could only see bushes, bracken, a scrawny mouse scuffling into the crack of a rock.. But then, her eyes rested on a thin furred Windclan cat. It was on the Windclan territory, so she didn't exactly mind as much. But she knew, if it stepped paw on Riverclan territory, it wouldn't leave without a fight. Mistyfoot didn't want to deal with it or have it notice her, so she simply stood up and picked up her fresh kill. She watched the cat one last time before setting off to leave. The cat had an eerily familiar. Before leaving, she sat down her prey once more and began to wash herself.

[character site]