View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2017, 05:57 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

@Slash-GNR

Yarrowpounce lay down in a far reach of the clearing, his head settled onto his paws and his gaze focused on nothing in particular, but actually looking quite distant, as if he was hardly there at all but somewhere else, far away.
He enjoyed being out hunting usually, but today, he just didn't feel up to it. In fact, ever since Willowrain had disappeared completely he hadn't felt up to anything. He had nearly been killed by an apprentice in the liberation of Shadowclan and never in his life as he felt more ashamed.
Clenching his jaws tightly as he remembered this, his yellow eyes glanced to the ground, finally coming around and seeing what he was actually looking at.
Oh Willowrain.. Why.. Why did you have to leave? I didn't.. I didn't even get to say goodbye to you. That familiar stab of sadness pierced through him again and he visibly flinched. He should have been over this by now. Should have just moved on.. But she was the first cat to actually seem to care about him. To want to help him. And he actually thought he might have had a chance with her.. But of course not, not a cat like him. She just disappeared. Leaving him to wonder if she was even still alive. Having no clue to where she was. She could have been left in the old territory. He had no clue.
Closing his eyes slowly, he slowly shook his head, his heart literally aching the more he thought about her, feeling his nose sting as if he were about to cry, but no. He wasn't going to cry anymore.
Slowly he opened his eyes again and the vision was blurred, his eyes shiny with tears, but they didn't bubble over. Heaving a breath, he slowly blinked, a single tear wetting the fur around his eye, but that is the only tear that fell.
I need to go hunting later to clear my mind. That was the one thing he could do good, the only thing he excelled at. He couldn't fight or talk well with others or interact well with others, but he could hunt better than nearly anyone else in Skyclan. Slowly he drew a paw over his face and exhaled slowly, trying to decide when he wanted to go hunting.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?