Old February 23rd, 2017, 01:25 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: RiverClan Territory

[FONT="Arial"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
[CENTER]
@Moonfang
Tigerpaw only chuckled at her remarks and pushed past her and continued walking. "And last I checked, I wasn't on patrol with a kit," he growled back, rolling his green hues. Tigerpaw continued walking, not caring whether she decided to follow him or not. "There are times for fun, but this is not a time for your nonsense," he replied, flicking his tail behind him. Tigerpaw merely shook his head, murmuring under his breath. Why was I put with her? Tigerpaw's parted his jaws slightly, starting to scent the air again to check for any scents other than theirs or something that seemed off.

She gasped angrily. "How dare you!" she yowled and jumped for his back. If she landed the blow, she would easily maneuver away and keep her distance. She knew how to deal with these things, and being the playful Molly she was, she was sharp. She was top notch against most, and since he was mostly strength, she had to tire him out. She was definitely quicker and definitely more experienced, but she also had no battle technique except tire them out and make your escape. So, she combined what her sisters and brother, and herself, had learned and she was going to take him down.