View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2017, 09:49 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cliffheart padded slowly alongside her. He was a bit unsteady, but he swore not to show it. That was the thing he hated most, feeling like he wasn't as good, or wasn't as capable as the other warriors. As he padded on, he was able to pick up speed, getting used to the feel of the splint. He gave a soft smile to the she cat beside him. He could express with words what this meant to him. "Yes, and the air is beginning to smell fresher, with a. Promise of green leaf." He stated happily. "But you're right it is very nice out here. Sometimes it seems so much better when you haven't seen it in two moons. I just can't wait to be able to hunt and fight again." He sighed. "Do you know what it feels like to have to sit back and watch the Clan perform your duties, while all you can do is sit there and eat their hard work? Because if not, then I encourage you never to get seriously injured, because it, to me is the worst feeling in the world." He said. It was strange for him to be spilling this much into a cat. He rarely shared his true emotions, and that's what this was. She was becoming like a best friend to him, and it felt great.
Scorchedpetal looked down at his inquiry. "Actually, yes." she replied, her voice softened. This Tom was really sweet to her, and she felt a connection with him. The territory was lit up by the stary sky above them. The sight of a million lights made her purr softly as she padded along. Maybe she could help out Cliff, getting him 'back out there' in a way. But as she was lost in her thought, she caught her paw on a surfaced tree root and tripped.