View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2017, 08:49 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Storkwing then turned to the other warrior who had walked in. "Oh, I was having fun, mostly because warriors don't play these days they're all still depressed about the Evil Era and about that one loner who came here and stuff, but I hear he's back and out to get SkyClan again but eh what do I know right?" he spoke very quickly and then stopped. He knew about the whole Onyx issue, but if Grouse was a bit touchy of the subject, then he might not be too happy about hearing that the tom who killed a big amount of warriors was back for more. But he didn't stop because of that, but because his sister was killed because of the tom. "Oh well, if he's back I'm sure there is no worry because now we know what we can do to stop him and all. Anyways I am Storkwing, and you arrrre.... wait don't tell me, your Cougarleap." he said, his quick voice suddenly back to straight happy hyperness.
The she-cat stepped back a bit. "Where in the world do you get all that energy?" she asked tilting her head. He was strange, but it made her wonder about the tom. "And yes," she nodded. "I am cougarleap, and that loner..." she trailed off and sighed, "He needs to pay for what he has done," she ended letting out a light growl, but she shook her head. "Storkwing... I've heard of your name, but I am sorry that I haven't talked to you until now," she mewed looking him over.