View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2017, 11:58 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

(Talking about doing it this weekend am i right)

Halestar shifted as she looked down, once again clearing her throat. "It has been some time since Timberstar's death- and I feel as though there is a need for some ceremonies as well." she said, voice loud and booming throughout the clearing. She looked down at a group of apprentices and smiled widely, watching them look up at her.

"I, Halestar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn." She looked down and smiled gently at the other apprentices, sighing before speaking again. Silentpaw, Frogpaw, Smokepaw, Webpaw, Harepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

[I do]

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Silentpaw, from this moment you will be known as Silentcry. StarClan honors your determination and devotion, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan. Frogpaw, from this moment you will be known as Frogspeck. StarClan honors your loyalty and devotion, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." She took a moment to look down at her past apprentice, Smokeblossom deserved a public ceremony as well.

"Smokepaw, from this moment you will be known as Smokeblossom. StarClan honors your loyalty and courage, and we welcome you officially as a full warrior of ShadowClan. Webpaw, from this moment you will be known as Webheart. StarClan honors your strength and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan. Harepaw, from this moment you will be known as Harethorn. StarClan honors your loyalty and being strong willed, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." The leader spoke, voice loud and proud as she let these apprentices become warriors in the eyes of StarClan. "You will all sit a silent vigil tonight and watch over the clan."

"And now for the young kits to become apprentices." She mewed, looking at the kits still by their kin, looking big and strong. "Raggedkit, Cherrykit, Boulderkit, Cedarkit, Pinekit, Wolfkit, Beachkit, Sootkit, Dreamkit, Badgerkit, Leopardkit, and Tawnykit. you have all reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Raggedpaw, Cherrypaw, Boulderpaw, Cedarpaw, Pinepaw, Wolfpaw, Beachpaw, Sootpaw, Dreampaw, Badgerpaw, Leopardkit,. Your mentors will be Jaguarclaw, Crookedpath, Stagtail, Wolftooth, Cedarbreeze, Runningbrook, Darkblaze, Rosestorm, Skybird, Pufftuft, Tailorsight and Tawnymouth. I hope your mentors will pass down all they know on to you." She said, taking a deep breath after- hoping she did not forget anyone in the process. @Hexict @Crumbleless @Nighty @Swiftheart @Raggedclaw @Marble @NightWarrior4Life @SpiritedDarkness @Lonestar23 @starfall @AbsurdJinx

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany