View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2017, 09:10 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Scorchedpetal purred as he nuzzled her, and she then nudged against him, only advancing slightly. She giggled as she did and hit him wit her tail and laughed. She saw a clearing up ahead and made her way to the clearing, then sat in the middle, looking at the now clearer, more brighter night sky that shone like day over her. She noticed the lack of snow, and usually she was sad about the going to winter, she felt that this year was going to be amazing. She had someone to ride along the troubles with her! She had her Twin Star. Maybe that was what their relationship was circled around. The stary sky lit up her burnt brown pelt and her soft, yellow eyes. The moons made it even better as the cool wind swept by her pelt, the breeze very welcomed to her. She wrapped her tail around her paws and became lost in her own world, the sounds of the birds and the wind and the rustling grass and... pawsteps? Cliffheart's pawsteps. She opened her eyes and lowered her head, looking at the tom. She gave a small smile at him and chuckled softly. She looked at him again after a moment then she suddenly fell on her back and looked up at the night sky, staring at the stars. She loved the stars. It was the best feeling to see them, to see the great Silverpelt in it's full beauty, where all of StarClan looked down on them, watched them. She purred at the thought that by their planned destiny she was able to meet Cliffheart.
Cliffheart smiled as he saw her, yet again gazing at the stars. He loved the way her eyes lit up and reflected the sky when she did that. All his feelings were leading him to believe that this truly was meant to be. That the two of them were here to support each other. He purred as he watched her flop to the ground. Feeling confident and full of love, and leaped over to her. He approached her quickly and stepped over her, putting his body in front of her view of the stars. He smiled happily down at her once more and used his front paw to carress the side of her face. He purred. "I don't think I would want any other cat to be my Star." He purred, dipping his head down lower and rubbing his dull grey rose colored nose against hers. All the while he was purring strongly. And after the embrace, he pulled away and stepped a side. He too rolled over on his back and gazed at the stars. He placed his head next to hers and gently nudged her in affection. "You know, the first time I met you, you promised you would show me the stars ine night. I think this night has been better than we have ever planned." He purred, tilting his head back to look her in the eyes, his maw cracked into a soft smile.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~