View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2017, 02:21 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
Forestpaw rolled his eyes impatiently, "Are we ready?" He asked, his hues narrowed,

@Wolfybro @fenic; @meraki @KitKat12
((hhh I forgot abt this))
Ploverpaw padded though the inky black, the dark latching to his fur like mud. What little dim, warm hues he saw were meagre, giving him no way to tell where the group of apprentices were padding. To say the least, he was not quite as happy with what was going on here as he would like to admit.
Arrowpaw was still next to him, and for all the faults of his outing, he simply could not complain. Although the lithe brown tabby was quivering with all of his being next to him, Ploverpaw wouldn’t trade moments like this for all the world. What could he say? The pair had been good friends for a long, long while, and knew eachother rather well. He could trust Arrowpaw with anything; even when the cream-white apprentice had told his best friend he’d realised he didn’t want to be a molly any more, he had seemed as supportive- if not more than any other cat. Things were good, he’d say. They definitely appeared to be.
As Forestpaw, Ivypaw and all the others trudged along with him, Ploverpaw blew a cold stream of air from his mouth, still idle. Craning his head around, he mewed, “Guys? I don’t mean to sound like a huge wuss all of a sudden but are we going to, say, stop anywhere? I know we've started walking, but I'm tired as heck. Forest, let's not rush this.”
It was awfully out of character for him to change his mind all of a sudden, but Plover was quite sure that he’d rather be comfortable in his own nest and not running to Starclan knows where, rummaging about in business that was not his own. “I mean. We can keep going.. I guess.. but can we just hurry up, do what we came for and go home? My mentor probably wants to do battle training or sm’thing like that in the morning. Yeah.”
He knew he was probably running his mouth, but he stood by what he said.

baibai