View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2017, 11:09 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Scorchedpetal purred as he snugged closer to her. She welcomed it, it was more than welcomed. And as he made his wish she purred more, chuckling softly. "My wish has already come true." she purred, and turned her head as he turned his at the same time and it made her giggle slightly. "How could I get this lucky to have you by my side? I have to be, if everyone else can't see past that leg of yours." she meowed. But she looked into his eyes and couldn't help but to crack a smile on her maw as well, and she rolled onto her side and pawed his nose. She loved today. The stars were brighter than ever, the feel of the cool breeze warmed her heart, and the feel of the cool grass beneath her made tonight even better. She felt like she could stay there forever, but as she looked at him she scooted closer and layed her head on his chest, listening to his purring and heartbeat, and yawned slightly. It was late but she didn't want to leave, she wanted to stay there and watch the stars with him, tell stories, goof around, just let the days pass by. But of course, they couldn't do that, they had to be there for their clan. But no one said they couldn't stay late for one night.
Cliffheart smiled as he felt her welcome him. She felt her smooth herself into the curve of his body and he purred. The last time in had had loving hoy social contact with someone was when he was a kit next to his mother's belly. But now he had a mate, who knows, maybe even kits one day. He was just glad this beautiful she cat seemed to like him for his personality rather than the desire to keep the clan flowing, or his appearance. "I have been wondering the same thing myself. But thank you, My Star, for not seeing just my imperfections. It means a lot that you can seem past small features and focus on the most important things." He purred kindly. This was a moment when everything seemed perfect. Nothing in the world seemed wrong, it didn feel as if his leg was permanently malformed and twisted, like he wasn't friendless, like the stars were truly watching them again. Everything felt perfect, especially compared to other days when things just weren't working. He didn't want to leave, nor even think about it. The longer he could sit here in this moment the better. The longer he could keep reality at bay and enjoy this moment, the sweeter life became.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~