View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2017, 01:56 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cliffheart smiled as he felt her welcome him. She felt her smooth herself into the curve of his body and he purred. The last time in had had loving hoy social contact with someone was when he was a kit next to his mother's belly. But now he had a mate, who knows, maybe even kits one day. He was just glad this beautiful she cat seemed to like him for his personality rather than the desire to keep the clan flowing, or his appearance. "I have been wondering the same thing myself. But thank you, My Star, for not seeing just my imperfections. It means a lot that you can seem past small features and focus on the most important things." He purred kindly. This was a moment when everything seemed perfect. Nothing in the world seemed wrong, it didn feel as if his leg was permanently malformed and twisted, like he wasn't friendless, like the stars were truly watching them again. Everything felt perfect, especially compared to other days when things just weren't working. He didn't want to leave, nor even think about it. The longer he could sit here in this moment the better. The longer he could keep reality at bay and enjoy this moment, the sweeter life became.
She purred as he called her his 'Star' and felt that it was going to be a nickname that stuck. Surely it had to be, I mean, why not? Her love for the night sky adds to it, and her little metaphor was what gave him courage. 'My Star' rang in her head as she closed her eyes and drew in a deep breath, only to exhale it quickly, and she kept her eyes closed, listening to his heartbeat and his purr. The silence, besides the purring, brought over a sleepy feel, and she rested her body, her head on his chest as he looked up at the stars. She felt herself begin to doze s she did, and she wondered what would happen in the morning, if she would wake up and it was only a dream, or if he would have left her behind and went to camp alone, but at this moment, not even the softest moss bed could beat the cool, soft grass and the stars above. Maybe this was going to work for her. She never really though about having a mate, seeing as to how she really is all that liked, for her kit-like, clumsy behavior and her always wanting to talk or ply, and no one ever thinks she can take stuff seriously. But she can do it, people just had to give her a chance. As she became lost in her thoughts the dozing soon came over her and her head leaned to the side as she fell into sleep, a smile across her maw.
{Timeskip or Scene? xD Lilly is rubbin off on me lol}