View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2017, 08:32 AM
quitting.

Default Re: Echo's Large cavern (NEW! Open to all!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFeather View Post
(So, are you okay with that?)

Storm didn't want to go back either, he purred when Dawn licked his chest again. He licked her neck and her muzzle, he purred. He enjoyed every second of this, he knew they still had time. They didn't have to go back right now.

Sea blushed slightly when Neon complimented her. "I don't need food, silly." Sea chuckled. "Well, there is food right there." Sea mewed. The two mice that Storm left were still there. Sea liked this, it was nice. Sea purred, she didn't move. She liked the feeling of his fur against her's.

(Yeah! I'm fine with it!)

Dawn purred more, enjoying all of this. She slipped out of Storm's grasp, and pinned him down.
"Pinned ya'" Dawn purred playfully. He licked Storm's muzzle more, still purring.

Neon stayed still. He didn't know why, but he just really liked the feeling of Sea on him. He blushed at the thought of it.
"Hehe, well, I already eaten." Neon mewed playfully. He looked at Sea's eyes. They were very shiny.
"Man, you'd literally light up any dark place!" Neon joked, "You're so shiny..~" Neon said, lagging off as he thought to himself. He blushed, embarrassed.