View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2017, 03:54 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Winterwisp trudged slowly behind Ferretpaw. After having a small chat with the new apprentice, the WindClan warrior had decided Ferretpaw wasn't going to try hurt her in any way. Sure, she was still caustious around the apprentice, but the most of her walls had been let down. Now they were in the territory. Going where? Winterwisp didn't know. "Do you actually know where you're going?", Winterwisp asked, impatience in her voice. She hadn't planned on leading the way once they were out here. She would let Ferretpaw do the work of navigating. Although, Winterwisp knew every single part of WindClan's territory, whilst Ferretpaw, being a new apprentice, didn't. Why do I even bother asking? She's a newbie, of course she wouldn't know, Winterwisp thought, quickly losing more patience by the minute. "Come on. Follow me", Winterwisp said, not giving Ferretpaw a chance to reply. The black and white she-cat's patience wasn't better than if it was with anyone else, but at least she didn't sound so angry when she spoke. That was an improvement. Even if it was only a small one.
Ferretpaw peered up at Winterwisp as she spoke. She silently noted to herself that the older WindClan cat had spoken just a little bit less madly to her. That was improvement.. Right?
Ferretpaw -had- already been out on the territory. It might have ended in a few scratches to both herself and her mentor from almost running straight into RiverClan territory, but that was another point. She knew the territory a very tiny bit, so deep inside she knew she best listen to Winterwisp and let her lead the way. But the tiny bit of proudness that were buried deep inside herself wanted her to stand her ground and lead the way herself. However, the young apprentice gave in to logic, and followed Winterwisp as she started to head into the territory.

Coal peered at Code as he slowly started to open his eyes. The small replica of himself were waking up. It was halfly good news, halfly bad news. He could sense his family slowly waking up inside their makeshift den. Peering at Lilac as she came up to him and quickly made him aware she were there. Giving her a loving look and nodding, he mumbled quickly "I'll keep Code occupied. You five have some good rest in there" He said and gave a cat-like smile to them.
Putting his head on top of his forepaw as he were resting on the ground, he peered over the moor. He could see shapes moving around. Cats running, patrols patroling. Nothing he really cared about that much right now. All he cared about was keeping his family safe. He, too, had considered abandoning Code when he were young, but he had learnt to love all his kits. He didn't even know if his two last, or rather lost, ones were still alive. Or what they were doing in their lives.
Code peered up as he finally woke up completely. He raised his body to stand up straight, before giving a few jumps to wake up every bone in his body. He couldn't remember much from last time he were awake, and to be honest, he did not remember how he fainted either. He never did. His mind always seemed to make up a story about how he had ended up where he now were. All he could remember were running in the woods. He had ended up falling asleep in the middle of a leap, ending in a little bump on his head that he at the current time had not yet realized he had. Instead of remembering this, his mind made up a story that he had ran over to his parents who, in the meantime of him having been running around in the forest, had made a nest, and he had fallen soundly asleep in front of it and had now woken up.
"Hey dad, why is there two figures coming towards us?" He asked, still jumping a bit. He felt the need to run, to do something, to jump, climb, anything. But there were no trees here. Dang.
Peering at the two figures coming towards them, he made out that the one were around his size, the other seemed to be around the size of his elder brothers. New friends maybe? Acquaintances? Code did not know of enemies yet, and had not completely understood that his way of life made him an enemy to the clans.

@Empress Of Evil @Mystical Monokuma @Turtlestrike @KitKat12 @Spirited Darkness @Nightpool

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.