View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashy Sky View Post

Caramelblood had moved with Thrushflight to hide behind the tree on the border, his blue eyes seeming to dangerously sparkle at their friend's words. "I'll do that..." he muttered out quietly, as to not alert the ThunderClanner on the border. The young cat sniffed at the air to pinpoint where their victim was. The cream and caramel cat looked back at his friend, blue eyes shimmering slightly as he thought of what to do. He could take a stealth approach and surprise the ThunderClannner, or he could just jump out and attack the approaching cat. Though, instead of taking one of those two approaches, he decided to go with a casual approach. The young warrior calmed his face and body into his slightly-emotionless but calm state, one he used around his clan members. They then walked out from behind the tree, staying on the WindClan side of the border for the moment. "W-Whats a Th-Thund-derClanner l-like you d-d-doing out here al-lone...?" he asked with the fake stutter he used to throw off the cats in his clan about his real personality. Caramelblood was going to trick this cat into thinking everything was more-or-so fine until the last moment.
Hiddentalon was just about to leave when a Windclan cat came into view. Fluffing out his fur and narrowing his amber hues, he dared the unknown cat to approach. Just as he did. "I could ask you the same thing. Especially since you were hiding!" he spoke boldly, spreading his legs out a little bit to get into a defensive stance, his head lowered to line up with his shoulder blades. "As long as you don't cross the border, we won't have any issues!" he declared, giving a small huff. This was a Windclan cat, no matter how weak they seemed to to appear with their stutter. They were enemies and he was going to defend his territory no matter what.
--
Meanwhile, Thrushflight crouched down and angled himself just enough to peer around the tree trunk to watch. A smirk was upon his face as he watched. His friend was using his act against the foolish Thunderclan cat. This will be fun to watch, he thought to himself, almost happily. No other clan mates were around so they could do this and run and it'll be like they weren't even there. However Thrushflight's flaw was their scents. He didn't think about covering their scents at all, but it was too late now.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL