View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2017, 04:00 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Realizing he probably looked creepy as she started to move about and look around, he averted his gaze, but hid the smirk that crossed his face. It was amusing nonetheless. Thrushflight cleared his throat and wiped the smirk from his face before turning and looking for the she-cat. She'd move. Actually, she was walking straight towards him. A fake light of panic lit his gaze as he watched her. Quickly he sat upwards and let his shoulders slouch and his head hang a bit low. He looked weak. As she came into ear-shot he stayed quiet. Remember.. they must make the first move or you'll blow it, he told himself, looking towards the ground like he had shame. Thrushflight's pelt tingled along his spine. She's still right there though, whatever intrigued me about her can be answered, he thought.
The molly continued to edge closer. She saw a look of panic cross through the toms eyes. As she soon stood in front if him her purple eyes bore into him. why does he look so weak... She thought. She looked at her paws thinking of what she did was little rude.

"H-hi..." she said quietly. Good Shadestrike... good keep it up She thought. The black molly glanced back at him and she dipped her head in embarrassment.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧