View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2017, 10:00 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cliffheart shrugged away the question. He wasn't feeling it, not after that nightmare, it had seemed so real, except for the four twisted and useless paws part. Scorched petals voice had been the same, the hunt with the rabbit the same as the one he had taken the day he ruptured the ligament. It has seemed so vivid, now he just couldn't shake the thought. "I guess, bad dream. Nothing big." He said, pushing away, hoping for a change in subject. Luckily for him, one did come. Hunting, oh jeez did he really want that after the dream? He shuddered with the thought, images flooding back. "I don't know, I need to ho talk with her sometime soon about all this. I can at least go out with you and watch you while you hunt." He suggested. "Honestly, I don't mind. Maybe it will be nice at least watching you get to hunt, even if I can't." He continued, not wanting her to feel guilty that she could hunt while he couldn't. "Your Star is feeling dull today. Not entirely sure why, probably just that bad dream. You know how it is when they linger with you." He remarked. No part of him wanted to go into detail about the dream. He didn't exactly know how well the whole 'You were in my dream and you hated me like Grousestar hates the Syndicate' thing would go down.
Scorchedpetal wanted him to open up but she didn't want to push him. Instead she smiled and nuzzled him. "Well, I'm not wanting to hunt anyways, so maybe just a stroll, and hey, maybe then your Star can brighten you up some." she purred, chuckling. Night wasn't far away and so maybe a nice walk could clear both of their minds. She wasn't feeling eased either, not after something she saw at the border. But she wasn't planning on going to the border, just the same meadow as when they first became mates. Maybe that plus the hundreds of beautiful stars in all of Silverpelt might be able to help them both take the load off. "So, how about you eat somethin' and then we can go to the meadow." she purred, pushing the half-eaten mouse to him.