View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2017, 02:18 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
Tornadopaw felt a wave of confidence into him as he heard her laugh and praised him! He happily jumped on his paws, and entered into a playful bow. He nodded at her words and pushed them into his head. He trotted a few ways away, so he could pounce again. With her words in his head, he repeated, ''Don't act slow, don't act slow...''With those words implanted into his mind, he entered into another crouch. And forcing power into his hind legs, he let out a powerful jump, once again pinning the older female down. He quickly got off her, waiting for her to stand up. His tail flickered in excitement. ''How was that!?'' His smile brightened. Maybe he could do this...even though it was only the basics. He feared of what might be coming next...
Lilyshade let out a gasp as she was knocked to the ground once again. Once Tornadopaw got of her, she stood up. "That was amazing!" she praised. Her heart swelled with pride, but now for the real test. "Now I'm going to attack you and you have to dodge, ok? Remember to keep an eye on your opponent," Lilyshade nodded to her apprentice, hoping he would trust her. She resumed her crouch. "I won't hurt you, just remember that," she gave him an encouraging smile. "Ready?"