View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2017, 12:11 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
"Then that's what we'll work on," Larkcry responded. "I like that you know your strengths and weaknesses, Lakepaw. That's good. When you know that, it's easier to learn your enemy's own strengths and weaknesses." He got into a battle stance. "I want you to attack me," he ordered, "and I want you to be fast. Pretend I'm a rouge attacking camp. And remember, claws sheathed.
Lakepaw beamed at the praise from her mentor and she nodded her head, looking at her paws uncomfortably. However was she suppose to attack a large tom such as her mentor!? She shook this feeling away and she knew she had to try. She wasn't good at pouncing onto other cats. She found it easier, however, to flip the position whenever they pounced on her first. She learned that her hind legs was one of the most powerful weapons on her body.
''O-ok...''She entered into a crouch, making sure her claws remained retracted. And, she put all her weight into her hind legs so when she pushed herself forward, she let out a powerful jump and she jumped onto her mentor.