Old March 8th, 2017, 10:28 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Royal Iris [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
[ i'll get better roleplaying by this weekend, i promise c= ]

[ i love their flirting - it's getting a lot more passionate & interesting ]
[ they should spend a night together & before Iris wakes up, Barracuda should leave like a one night stand - maybe he could take the collar with him somehow? ]

``Oh, I truly enjoy the life as a show cat, though... It can be strict,`` Iris' sentences became brief as she slowly became distracted by the handsome tomcat. He was so charming and enjoyable, and his encouragement in flirting was fantastic! And when he inched closer to her, she practically swooned. He was already sweeping her off her paws, and she was becoming dizzy with admiration and lust. Tonight would be fun for the both of them, she was sure. A deep, passionate purr rumbled in the base of her throat, and her eyes narrowed seductively. ``Why don't we skip dinner, and go straight to bed? I- my bed is right upstairs - I have my own room, so we'll be all alone! And my housefolk know not to disturb me when I'm in my room - they know I need me-time. They just don't have to know you're there...``

There was a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach, but she didn't understand it. It almost hurt it was so passionate, but it was also pleasurable. She's never felt it before, but she didn't want it to leave. It could not be described, that was for sure, and because she didn't understand it, she did her best to neglect it. Her eyes were normally a dull golden, but at the moment they carried a certain gleam which made her golden eyes bright. She swept her bushy tail out behind her, in an elegant manner as if she were much too good for Barracuda. Sure, she wanted him, but he wouldn't get her so easily. She appeared to of succeeded in catching his attention, and now, if he truly wanted to continue, he would have to pad after her until she gave him what he wanted. It wouldn't take long, of course, as she was already giving in. Perhaps just a few more flirty comments or flattering compliments...

Her diamond collar rest proudly against her chest.
{That's a great idea! I feel bad for Iris though, what's she going to do when that happens?}
"Ah, of course. All the work put into it...what an interesting experience though, fascinating too, the competition is wonderful!" He mewed in a slightly reminiscent way of his more insane side. Perhaps the tom would change at some point, though he was perfectly happy going on the way he was right now. And why wouldn't he be? Things were going just right for him. Iris was a pretty she cat, that was for sure...so this was much more fun then he had anticipated. At least she wasn't one of those cats-- boring ones, in his opinion. Quite boring. He'd met at least a hundred, and they were all...annoying. Obnoxious. Cats that he didn't quite like.

But she was different. And Barracuda was quite sure that he would be able to meet his goal; taking that collar. Soon we'll be together, dearie, hehe...he thought with a light smirk plastered on his maw, hues glistening and gleaming, snapping as though they would never stop. His fangs gleamed appreciatively in a smile as he glanced at the she cat, hues snapping once more with interest and amusement. "Sounds like fun, love. We'll have to be careful; your housefolk probably won't be too happy with me if they catch me. Remember; I'm a charming stray, not one of your average house cats." He mewed with another wink. Though she was anything but average. He could feel his obsessive nature taking hold of him again, controlling him...but did he really care? No. He wasn't too concerned.

It would be gone soon, and he would be perfectly fine. Come morning, he would be gone-- leaving behind one hurt kitty. Watching her tail, the grey tom's hues glinted mischievously as he swept up alongside her, his long, fluffy tail brushing up against hers. He leaned in close until his face was practically touching hers and smirked. "Care to show me the way...beautiful?" He asked in a hushed whisper, his hues sparkling as he did so and a purr rumbled in his throat even louder.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.