View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2017, 04:25 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
@Random Melody
Noticing the she-cat going off towards a group of trees probably after a different prey. He paid no mind and flicked his ears in a sign of acknowledgment to her position. Blizzardclaw then focused back on the hunt and quickly slid into a clump of river grass for concealment as if he approached directly from the bank he would be noticed so he began to encircle the muskrat from downwind hiding carefully in the damp cold grasses. He was almost within pouncing range when his heart problems started acting up again with vigor. He couldn't repress a hiss of pain as his heart clenched painfully and the breath seemed to be sucked out of him. He shook his head slightly to clear his thoughts and concentrate back on his prey, but the hiss he had accidently made was apparently louder than he thought as the muskrat perked up on its hind legs before taking off into the water. "Mousedung!" he cursed under his breath before sprinting after the muskrat and plunging into the river to get it.
Ferretblaze flicked an ear at the sharp hiss from her companion but her eyes stayed trained on the squirrel, which was immediately alert. As soon as it caught sight of the ginger she-cat it froze, letting out a terrified squeak as it turned and started to scamper away, heading for its burrow. Ferretblaze tore after it immediately, only a taillength behind it as it dived into the hole. With a frustrated snarl, she plunged a paw down after it, feeling her claws sink into its bushy tail, causing it to squeak in surprise. Ferretblaze dug her claws in deeper to hold it where it was, flicking her tail tip back and forth as she stared down to where her paw was way down deep into the burrow, not willing to move yet until she had a plan to get the creature out without accidentally releasing it.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust