View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2017, 11:25 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
The moment his mentor has rested his head on his everything was let go. He buried his head in his mentors chest fur as if he wanted to hid like a shy kit snugged into his mothers belly. He let out quiet sobs,gritting his teeth. He hated to cry,he hated to show emotion that made him look weak,he hated being like this. "I miss him so much Sleepingcloud I-" his voice cracked and quivered with emotions as thin tears slide down his fluffed cheeks. His ears were flat against his head. He felt small,weak,venerable like this but he couldn't help it. He had never properly morning,seeing as his lover died and then a day later he was training with a new mentor. It was overwhelming and he hadn't had a chance to cry, "I never got to tell him I loved him I-I..I could've saved him. I wasn't there." his voice was quiet as he moved his gaze to the ground. "Seeing him dead was the worst thing I've seen in my life,I wish it would've been me." his words were true. He would give anything to see his friend alive,he would give anything to watch Redpaw live out his life happily and growing up and catching rabbits like he always wanted instead of doing it from the stars. He wished he would have told him he loved him,he felt empty seeing as he didn't have much family. Redpaw was all he really had,as he usually shut people out with his rather quiet attitude. Both of them were so young that he didn't know how to handle his emotions,he felt alone and empty. He didn't know what to do with himself anymore. He had lost his purpose it seemed like,he didn't have a lot of family so there was really nothing to live for besides getting a warrior name. When his mentor pulled away he pulled away too,he looked away embarrassed. "I'm sorry,I probably got your chest fur wet." he gave a few sniffles in his speech. His yellow eyes still were fixed on the ground,his ears still pinned to his head. "And I'm sorry you had to go through that,I really am."

{I sowy it's so late ;v; }

The warrior simply listened to his apprentice cry his heart out, he didn't say any soothing words, he didn't try and sweetly lie to the Tom, tell him that everything was going to be okay, that his life would go back to normal. No. He simply stood there and let his apprentice weep, he let him let all of his emotions out, cry to his hearts content. He understood what Mudpaw was going trough, he could Empathize with him, and that's what made his heart ache, his soul quiver. An apprentice shouldn't go through such things, he shouldn't be feeling such raw emotions this soon. Most would argue that love was the best thing Starclan enabled them to do, he believed that, but at the same time, he also knew it was a curse. One was both warm as well as cold, and he didn't like the fact that his apprentice has already experienced the cold part of the warm emotion. The Tom wrapped his tail around the other and pulled him closer, trying his hardest to comfort the Tom, at this point the both of them were weeping. "Mudpaw, I am truly sorry, but I will say this. I am happy you're alive now, I'm glad that you're here with me, and I bet redpaw is too, I bet he's thinking the same thing. I bet he's happy that you've lived, that you're still breathing." he said, his voice wavered he didn't know what it was like to see your loves limp body, bleeding, lifeless, just a few mouse lengths away from you, and in all honesty he didn't want to imagine his beloved dead. He tightly shut his eyes and pulled the apprentice as close as possible, and hugged him as tightly as possible without hurting him, he wanted to believe that he could just squeeze the negative emotions out of his apprentice.

When Mudpaw pulled back Sleepingcloud was still teary, a few streaks fell down his cheeks, his sky blue hues were glossy and filled with joy and amusement, he needed that, they both needed that. Upon the apprentices apology he laughed loudly, his booming laughter echoed within the training moor, he didn't care for the way he looked, he cared for the way he felt, for the way others felt "That's quite alright I don't mind none." he purred, he had already grown attached the the younger Tom, almost as though he believed he was his son, his and Juniperlights son, and he liked that idea, he liked that idea a lot. He looked down at his chest fur and chuckled "Believe you me, I've gotten much, much worse sticking to my fur." he laughed, his whiskers quivered as he thought of an idea "And besides, we could always go and romp in the stream later on." he stated as he suppressed a shiver, it was almost the end of Leaf-bare, which meant that the streams were thawing, but they were sill freezing cold, and he didn't really like that idea whatsoever. He saw his apprentice look down at his paws and he heard him apologize, he blinked and looked at the younger Tom for a few moments before picking himself up, padding over there, and licking the mottled brown toms forehead "Bah, it's alright, we're not worrying about my problems at the moment, we're trying to solve yours." he purred. He then backed up and grinned "Like your fighting problem, let me show you some solutions. Attack me with all you've got" he stated, yeah he knew that they just got over bawling their eyes out, but he cared for Mudpaws future, he wanted to make sure Redpaw didn't give up his life in vain. He was pretty positive that his apprentices love didn't want to see him again in the stars, that's not what mates wish for. No, he'd make sure Mudpaw survives any future battles, but that may also be because of his own selfish reasons.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us