View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2017, 02:47 PM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
It got wide enough for him to pull his paw out.He yelped and got up. Blood ozzed from the paw. He wailed and curled up nect to Needle shaking. He mumbled something. "Thanks. , " He said. He had just gottan feeling for this tom and he wanted to tell him, but he thought that Needle would claw his heart out. The tom looked at his leg and noticed somethig. He licked it clean and saw some thing. He saw a silver thing. He didnt know it was a dart that they use to made things sleep. "W-what is this?" He saidl He yawned and curled in a ball. "Wake me up when. . ." He didnt finish his sentance as sleep took over.
In his dream
Death stared at a dark grey path. The thunderpath. He saw his sister on the other side walking with a tom. "Sis" He wailed. He flung himself across the path and chased after them. He scented something. A badger.
The small badger flung itself at the two cats. Fighing side by side the little badger threw its claws at Snakes face. He laid there and got up.
After fighti g so long, The badger clawed Snake in the throat killing him. Raven snarled and jumped on it. It clawed the injered cat and killed her with a swift hit to the belly. Death felt like all of Starclan and the other clans were with him as he lunged at the badger. H bit its eye then clawed its back. He jumped on its back and coawed its throught. Te badger shook him off and jumped on it. His broken heart on his back, turned into a Red Death Claw. That is a claw covered in blood. It holds a soul. When someone in his family gets that, the can fight like all of Starclan. He bit its neck and clawed its cheeks. He then ripped part of its neck and the bafger ran off. When it did, he ran over t his sister and Snake he yowed in sadness. He soon dug a hole for them and sat there. Day, after day, he sat there. One day he got weak. He decided to leave and go his own way, after not eating two days later, he died. He got welcomed in Starclan and saw his sister. He noticed he didnt heal from his wounds, then found out, hebwas only dreaming. His sister gave him a profacy. '
Only the brave one fights, only the scared ones cries 'After that he woke up.
Death finally woke up and panted. He shook and got up. His wound was wrapped up in cobwebs ajd he cried. He got closer to Needle and wispered "I. . . i love. . you"He got up and hopped awayk scared that Needle was going to kill him.
Needle saw the tom collapse and he panicked. "No no no! Death stay with me!" He yowled. He then noticed that Death was breathing steadily and his heart beating strong. "He's just asleep.." He thought dumbfounded. He thought about how ridiculous he just was and blushed furiously. "I am never EVER telling any cat about this," he thought angrily. He noticed the tom's mangled paw steadily oozing blood and rushed off to grab some cobwebs from a nearby spruce tree. He quickly returned and gingerly wrapped the bleeding paw to staunch the bleeding. He had had to learn to do this himself because it was only him to take save himself whenever he got sick or hurt. He then curled around the sleeping tom to keep him warm as a light snow began to fall. The cold wind rustled the treetops and he shivered, his thin fur providing little insulation but the shared body heat between the two of them was enough. He kept a vigil and watched as the pale winter sun dipped behind the stark, ghastly trees. He noticed Death groaning and hissing as he twitched in the throws of some nightmare. He placed his head on the tom's flank and purred trying to soothe his friend's bad dream. The two cats lay there as the snow fell and a cold twilight encased the forest around turning the landscape a eerie shadowy gray. Suddenly Death bolted up, panting. Needle gave a startled mrrow. He then watched ever confused as Death crept back towards him and whispered the three words he had never heard in his entire life. "I... love.. you." Death then suddenly scampered away with terror in his eyes like he was expecting to be attacked. Needle got up slowly and padded gently towards the scared tom with his tail relaxed and his stance non-threatening. He then wrapped his neck around Deaths and said quietly, "I love you too." He then stepped back with a rare gentle smile on his face.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"