Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2017, 08:12 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Hiddentalon only bushed up more as the warrior stepped closer to the border. "No closer! You're pushing the limits!" his voice was slowly becoming a growl as he raised his head up, looking down on the cowering warrior. Hiddentalon felt mighty for a moment. The fact that this feline was acting weak and vulnerable made him feel even more confident. However, his guard wasn't let down in the slightest. "So what, I'm alone. I can still take on a weak Windclanner like you," he sneered, lashing his tail a little bit. "But if you keep asking, I'm patrolling, what are you doing out here alone? You look as though you couldn't harm a fly," he insult came out as a pure growl. He didn't trust this warrior no matter how weak and small they seemed.
--
Meanwhile, Thrushflight was watching with perked ears. This acting had his attention, however he was beginning to think that Caramelblood was dragging out too far. The Thunderclan warrior would leave soon if they didn't do something now. Just as he thought, the Thunderclan warrior was losing interest in his apparent insults and body language. "Leave it to me..." he murmured with a small huff and an eye roll. Backing up a little while still staying low, he looked around quickly. Thinking quickly, Thrushflight sat on his haunches, facing the tree and ran his sharp claws through the back several times. The noise was loud enough for even Caramel and Hidden to hear.
--
"What's that?" Hiddentalon was momentarily distracted as a noise from a tree was heart nearby. "I thought you were alone!" he hissed suddenly, lowering his guard just long enough to lift his head upwards and let his amber hues search the territory beyond the "weak" warrior in front of him. He was not concerned about them anymore, the noise was too obvious to let it slide.
Caramelblood seemed to cower down more at the insult, acting like it phased him just to see if he could trick the cat even more. Though, he popped up a bit at hearing Thrushflight's claws rake down the tree he was hiding behind. 'Nice thinking there, Thrush.' he thought as a slight toothy, mostly evil, grin popped on his face. He watched the ThunderClan warrior look around for whoever had made the noise so close to the border that reached the two. Caramelblood's blue eyes scanned the other warrior quickly while he was distracted, seeing how his head lifted up a bit to scan past him which in turn left his throat open for Caramelblood. The cream and caramel colored warrior knew this was the time to strike, when his victim was occupied with something else. So, he used his slightly crouching position to jump. They leaped over the border and their muscular figure bowled into Hiddentalon, the fact that Caramel's claws already being out but hidden under his fluffy fur adding damage as they curled into the ThunderClan warrior's side and neck. Their blue eyes became narrowed and dark while their softened and scared face became emotionless and hardened as they kept digging their claws slowly into Hiddentalon, obviously wanting to cause pain upon pain and probably even a slow death. "Someone as dumb as you has got to worship StarClan. Am I right or am I right?" he darkly chuckled out.