View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2017, 03:19 PM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
Death laid on a tree branch. The tom had his injured paw dangling off the branch. He gave a sharp yowl as someone bit his leg. "Huh?" He noticed a silver she-cat standing there. He jumped down. "Who are you?"
"I am Dovetail. I am from Skyclan. Come with me"She said. She padded over to a bush. Inside he heard squealing and crying.
". . " He opened it and saw five hungry kits. He opened his eyes wide with shock. "Wha?" He looked around and didn't see her. He looked around for needle then saw the mother dead in the next bush."Oh no. . " He gave a yowl and waited for Needle.
Needle's ears pricked in alarm as he heard a cat yowl in distress. He heard another yell and crying. He recognized the yowl as Death's and instincts he didn't know he had flared to life.The instinct to protect his mate filled his veins like liquid embers and his scent oozed unbridled aggression. The Egyptian Mau ran like lightning. If he passed by someone they could potentially mistake him for a gust of fog. Needle's acid green eyes blazed like venomous fires. And his claws and teeth appeared to live up to his name. The tom blasted through the bushes to find Death staring in shock at a dead cat and mewling kits. His fur bristling, he lept to stand between his mate and the dead body. With every sense on overdrive searching for threats he hissed, "Death, what has happened here? Are you injured?"

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"