View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2017, 03:40 PM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
The tom stared in shock. His paw was lifted in the air and blood gushed out of it. He stood in a huge puddle of blood. "Look. . "He sais loooking the kits. ". . . " Tears fell off his cheeks as he reconized the dead she cat.
He sensed no other living cats nearby other than the kits and Death. "Do you know this she-cat?" he meowed. He wasn't fazed by seeing a dead, bleeding cat. He had seen, given, and received blood-shed his entire life. But if his mate was so obviously affected he would try to attempt empathy. He was not good at empathy, sympathy, or really any form of compassion, but he would try his best for his loved one. He looked at the hungry, mewling kits blankly. He had seen so much death his whole life that his heart and mind became like the cold stones of the mountains. He didn't even shed any pity towards the now orphaned kits. He had trapped that feeling and others like it far away in some recess of his broken, twisted mind. "I will take these kits to the border and dispose of them, we don't need dangerous scavengers wandering into the territory." The tom said with a flat and logical tone. He moved to go pick up the first of the kits by the scruff; not even flicking an ear or batting an eye at their sad and terrified cries.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"