View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashy Sky View Post

Caramelblood seemed to cower down more at the insult, acting like it phased him just to see if he could trick the cat even more. Though, he popped up a bit at hearing Thrushflight's claws rake down the tree he was hiding behind. 'Nice thinking there, Thrush.' he thought as a slight toothy, mostly evil, grin popped on his face. He watched the ThunderClan warrior look around for whoever had made the noise so close to the border that reached the two. Caramelblood's blue eyes scanned the other warrior quickly while he was distracted, seeing how his head lifted up a bit to scan past him which in turn left his throat open for Caramelblood. The cream and caramel colored warrior knew this was the time to strike, when his victim was occupied with something else. So, he used his slightly crouching position to jump. They leaped over the border and their muscular figure bowled into Hiddentalon, the fact that Caramel's claws already being out but hidden under his fluffy fur adding damage as they curled into the ThunderClan warrior's side and neck. Their blue eyes became narrowed and dark while their softened and scared face became emotionless and hardened as they kept digging their claws slowly into Hiddentalon, obviously wanting to cause pain upon pain and probably even a slow death. "Someone as dumb as you has got to worship StarClan. Am I right or am I right?" he darkly chuckled out.
Thrushflight stopped what he was doing, peering around the tree he was at and simply watching. He wouldn't intervene again, this was for Caramelblood to handle.
--
Hiddentalon let out a yowl of surprise at the sudden thrust into his side. Falling over, he struggled for a moment, his claws aimlessly raking the air above him before he even thought about where Caramelblood was was striking. His side. Hiddentalon tried to curl, but the other cat's claws were already sinking in and pinning him down. He'd lose the fight if he struggled any further, he simply had to wait until the feline loosened up even the slightest before he'd try anything. "Of course! Any clan cat should have faith in Starclan! That includes you!" the cream and white tabby hissed through gritted teeth, his forepaws turned so that his claws could sink into the cold ground. It was the only relief he got. Assuming Caramelblood was positioned in a way his back legs couldn't kick at them, Hiddentalon's back legs churned in the air, hoping to catch some part of their leg. It was hopeless.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL