Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:43 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

@Helpingpotato
The Savannah cat made his way, covering the last stretch of moorland before reaching the shade of the trees. With the sudden darkness, his eyes narrowed, but unlike his previous life when he was in Windclan, he was used to the darker shade of the trees. It was how he lived now in the Syndicate. Singe slowed his pace as he entered the shade of the trees. He allowed himself to relax some, knowing he was out of any immediate danger. Windclan was the Clan that held a high grudge against him for his actions against him during what they now called the Evil Era. Although, the tall tom cat didn't see himself as evil. He wanted change, that's all. Maybe it was just the measures that he had taken to get there. Oh well, it was over now, he had been knocked from the throne. Too late to fix it. Now he abided in the Syndicate with the friends he had made during his time as leader. He and aphis family lived there, all except for his daughter Beindle, who had forsaken him and stayed with his enemies. That was why he was there, to stalk her and see how she was, always hoping she would be miserable and would want yo come back.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~