Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2017, 11:25 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
Quietstream grinned and mewed "I need you to protect my little ravenstorm in deal for training with you and joining you." His eyes glistened with mischief and evilness. He continued circling him, making sure he couldn't attack him even if he tried. He kept sheathing and unsheathing his claws from time to time. He sighed and eventually stopped circling him, but sitting down close to him.
"See I knew you had some one you were close to. But I'm not a protector. I have a life to you know. Don't think of me, for one second, that you can just waltz in here, command me to do something, because that is not how I work. Not in the least. And for you to even think that is shameful! Shame on you. Do not, ever, think of me like that again, or else your little Ravenstorm will be gone from these Clans faster than you can unsheath those claws you're fiddling with." He hissed. Thus Tim was really getting under his pelt now. Oh how he wanted to give this cat a run for what he was saying, Singe was not a cat to be toyed with, unless you had a death wish of course. But he was also missing something. "And you missed one important aspect. What will I get in return?"
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~