Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
"See I knew you had some one you were close to. But I'm not a protector. I have a life to you know. Don't think of me, for one second, that you can just waltz in here, command me to do something, because that is not how I work. Not in the least. And for you to even think that is shameful! Shame on you. Do not, ever, think of me like that again, or else your little Ravenstorm will be gone from these Clans faster than you can unsheath those claws you're fiddling with." He hissed. Thus Tim was really getting under his pelt now. Oh how he wanted to give this cat a run for what he was saying, Singe was not a cat to be toyed with, unless you had a death wish of course. But he was also missing something. "And you missed one important aspect. What will I get in return?"
Quietstream mewed "your honor and Liberty. We will gather a party and you can gain power again. It'll work out." He grinned and stared at him with his jade green eyes. "What do you say?" He asked tilting his head a bit and twitching his ears, waiting for a yes or no answer. He dug one of his claws into the ground. He sat up straight for once, not making a move to show he opposes on threat to him.