Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2017, 11:47 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
Quietstream said "well I can get you whatever you wan or need. I'm connected with a few other people from the clans to help you get what you want. Dusk syndicate leadership." He grinned and stared at him, not squinting anymore. He flicked his tail "We can help you with it. We can take over the dusk syndicate and you can make me co commander. Come on?" He blinked
Singe was done. Completely done. It was in his personality. He truly believed that you had eight seconds to make a first impression, well the hostility and upfront was of this cat was not making a good impression on him. "I don't want that either. Now I suggest you head back to your dumb Clan and live there before I make sure you live no where. I'm not a cat to be used or manipulated, your attempts are just pathetic. Why do you even need your 'precious wittle Wavenstorm' to be protected? If you think you're so big and bad do it yourself." He spat.

(Yes it's supposed to be spelled like that)
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~