Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2017, 11:50 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singe was done. Completely done. It was in his personality. He truly believed that you had eight seconds to make a first impression, well the hostility and upfront was of this cat was not making a good impression on him. "I don't want that either. Now I suggest you head back to your dumb Clan and live there before I make sure you live no where. I'm not a cat to be used or manipulated, your attempts are just pathetic. Why do you even need your 'precious wittle Wavenstorm' to be protected? If you think you're so big and bad do it yourself." He spat.

(Yes it's supposed to be spelled like that)
Quiet stream said "I hate my clan and I want to train with you to get stronger. Maybe you don't have to protect ravenstorm but can you atleast train me? Singe, I admire you and you're a role model for me. Please let me do this." He looked at him with big eyes "I know you want to be leader of the dusk syndicate." He grinned