View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashy Sky View Post

Caramelblood narrowed his eyes with a huff, digging his claws more into Hiddentalon's side. "You're the weak minded one... StarClan lovers like you are so soft." they slightly growled out, blue eyes sharp like daggers. He pressed his weight into the ThunderClanner more than he had been to keep the other under his grasp. Caramelblood started to pick his claws at Hiddentalon's neck, flexing his paw to where he wouldn't cause a wound that would let the other warrior bleed out but enough to where it would cause a pickling sensation. Though, Caramel hoped this caused mostly fear in the warrior as he wanted to terrify him before he died. "You're not gonna get away from me," he started, giving a cat-like grin. "Though, if you believe in StarClan so much... I don't think you'd mind if you joined them, correct?" he chuckled out, having made some kind of joke. Let alone, the joke was dark and dreary and most likely it was targeted towards a different kind of audience then Hiddentalon. Though, Caramel still found himself to be at least slightly funny here.
Hiddentalon felt the claws picking at his skin around his neck. Cautiously, he twisted his head enough to look the blue-eyed warrior in the eye. "I'd die for them knowing I did right on this earth rather than murder for the fun of it. Disgracing good and noble cats is all you'll accomplish," the cream and white warrior spat in their face. Hiddentalon didn't care what happened next. If the clans really couldn't get rid of evil cats like the one before him, then what was the point of fighting? There would always be evil. He was young, but defended his clan when he needed most and if dying right here and right now meant saving another warrior's life, then so be it. That was the type of cat Hiddentalon was. Once more, the warrior started thrashing, utterly failing with their weight on top of him.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by BEAR.; March 24th, 2017 at 12:50 PM.