View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2017, 09:56 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Rusticash had woken up in the familiar muggy place of no stars, or the Dark forest one could call it. The russet swirled tom had made his way through the territory, in search of his normal training companion, but had found no one. In following his nose and memory on where the camp was located, he pushed his way inside. The broad, muscular tom entered the clearing and was shocked to see that it was nearly empty. In slight shock his jaw dropped open. No seemingly called Evil cats around anymore? Surely Blazingnight, Ratnight, or even Bucknight had to be around somewhere, or maybe even that crazy mirderous leader if a Windclan at the time Singenight. Although, he had heard from the border that the Savannah had lived and moved away. He didn't really care though. The marbled red tom forced his mouth shut, and his cold green eyes swept the clearing and landed on a slightly faded warrior. He approached her, a cold smile on his maw. "Where's all the others? Or did you get left behind?" He mewed, his voice emotionless, except for the small amount of teasing in it.
Clawstrike didnt shift her gaze to him and showed no sign that she has heard him other than an irritated flick of her ear. "I am not left behind, I am just forgetting how many goodie-goodies there are these days who dont give a mouse tail for wit. Nobody honorable has died for a while, it doesnt feel like, and anyway, I'm not in the mood to go out," the Dark warrior meowed icily. "You, however, appear to have been dropped of at our little depot here because nobody wanted you near them," she said, cold venom in her voice as she shifted to turn away from him to watch the starless sky. "You appear to be of the type who belive other cats are not irritated by your presense, but the very possibility of your potentially now terminated existence ever occuring at all thoroughly upsets me. I thought only the best could come here," she sniffed in mock sadness.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever