View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2017, 11:32 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Good thing you don't attract she cats as easily. They'd be fighting over you everywhere-- though I bet that would amuse you, wouldn't it?" She asked, cocking her head to the side. Asterpaw definitely knew she wouldn't be one of them. Not unless they had bad intentions, and wanted to hurt him. In which case she would step in. But no matter how much she wanted to be with a cat, they weren't worth fighting over-- it was only going to lead to heartbreak and crumbling friendship in the end, both things that she didn't want. The she cat opened her eyes wide, struggling not to laugh as she did so, mock innocence shining in them.

"Oh, undoubtedly! You would have the best looking kits in the Clan-- speaking of which, who do you think your kits would look like-- you, Alli, or a mix of both?" She asked. The thought of him and Alabasterpaw having kits was ridiculous-- and Asterpaw knew she would probably be sick if it ever happened. She would definitely be avoiding those kits. Especially if they had the traits of their parents, those little demons would be too much to bear. And yes, though Asterpaw didn't mind kits, if they were as annoying as those would be-- well, she would never set a paw near one.

For a moment, she was quiet. She didn't quite know what to say, or quite know how to say-- well, anything really. The feline shifted her weight, looking up at the sky. It was a pretty shade of blue that afternoon-- in her mind, the prettiest she had seen it in a long time. And she was thankful for it. A pretty sky normally put her in a pretty good mood for the rest of the day, mainly because it calmed her down. But no amount of looking at the sky was going to calm the she cat now, especially because she was so confused. They were already too far in.

She started at Bluepaw's words, standing up and a look of alarm crossed her features. "We-- you-- I think you have the wrong impression here-- it's not-- we're not, uh..." Her voice trailed off and she took a couple of steps back. The words had quite surprisingly envoked panic in her. Normally it would be her fight reflexes kicking in, but it seemed her flight ones had taken control and were driving her away, backwards, trying to do anything to get away from the two cats. She stopped, swallowing, calming herself and sitting back down-- though, at a further distance then before. "Anytime. If you need anything-- let me know, I'm happy to help." She smiled back at him, watching the tom go.

Then returning her attention back to Azulpaw, flashing an apologetic glance in his direction and shrugging. "I don't know. Why was he talking about us like we were--" She stopped, knowing he would understand what she was about to say and not wanting to say anything about it. It was awkward. And uncomfortable. And something she was certain was never, ever happening-- they were going to be friends, and perhaps good friends, but that was the closest it would get. She didn't know what the tom thought about that situation, but she imagined-- knowing him for the past few hours-- that he would voice his opinion on the subject.

The white she cat's blue hues flashed, first angrily and then admiringly, and finally returned to their normal state. Though her claws were now unsheathed-- she was certain this tom was going to attack her. And if he did, she would be ready. "Of course, handsome. I was just about to come looking for you-- get anywhere with my sister?" She asked, although she already knew the answer to her question. If she knew Asterpaw-- and she had lived with her for most of her life-- any attempt the tom had made at a romantic effort would instantly be stamped out. Asterpaw didn't handle that sort of stuff well, unlike her beautiful and talented sister. Of course not. That would just be silly, Alabasterpaw thought with a snort.

Her hues flashed at the promise of creating mischief. Sure, she wouldn't be taking Asterpaw's attention away... but she would get to hurt Azulpaw in a new way. By taking away the she cat, by having her end up with Bluepaw, she would crush him once and for all. "Alright. I'll help you on one condition-- you have to let me try and break your so-called 'friend.' Honestly, it's a win-win for you-- you get Asterpaw, and you get to crush the cat who took her from you in the first place. Deal?" She asked, a purr rumbling in her throat as she did so. It was a good deal, and although Alabasterpaw wasn't really getting much out of it, she knew it would be amusing to watch. Something that was going to be interesting. At his next words, she flicked her ears fowards, listening intently before nodding. "Oh, but of course, dear. I wouldn't have it any other way." She retorted, a sly expression coming onto her maw.

Bluepaw thought long about the deal she was offering in front of him. It took him all his strength not to pound the feline into oblivion. He tilted his head in confusion. He started to ask her how come she wanted to hurt Azulpaw, but the thoughts floated out of his head, and he purred at the sound of her voice. ‘’Torture him for me will you?’’ He snickered. ‘’I kinda want him to hurt more than just feeling heartbreak. With Asterpaw’s rejection and your constant abuse…’’ It felt like music was ringing in his ear. Although he still felt some type of feeling for his brother--his best friend, the feeling was steep. But it was there. A part of him didn’t want the female to hurt his friend, but his eyes said otherwise.

Bluepaw felt like it was a new beginning. A new turning point for the both of them. He looked towards the sky, a happy sigh escape his maw, for he felt victorious. For now, he would allow Azulpaw to have his time with the blue she-cat. He would allow the two to develop such a deep friendship until he was ready to sabotage the life out of Azulpaw, and swipe Asterpaw. He knew the job wouldn’t be easy, and if she refused his affection, he vowed to do the same to Asterpaw that Alabasterpaw wished to do with Azulpaw.

After all, wasn’t it fun to watch two, who cared extremely for each other...fall apart?

Azulpaw playfully swatted at the blue she-cat, laughing a bit. ‘’I’m offended. I think every time I say something I intrigued a she-cat.’’ Azulpaw remembered because of his slick tone, and his defensive personality, he was never a score with the females. They found him a constant nuisance. A jerk. A pompous jerk--conceited, sarcastic, yet smart and a realist. Azulpaw never wanted to impress any she-cat. He felt that he didn’t have to. He was young. He had his whole life ahead of him before he even set eyes on the right she-cat.

‘’Ew!’’ He gagged. ‘’That would be a terrible mix. If I ever did have kits someday, it wouldn’t be with her. In fact, it would be with ANYBODY but her. In fact, even if we were the last cats on earth, I would refuse to repopulate with her...You catching my drift?’’ The tom smirked. Azulpaw was neutral when it came to kits. He didn’t like them much, yet he didn’t hate them much. Sometimes he found them adorable. Sometimes he found them annoying. He didn’t really have a standpoint on kits, and wondered if he’d ever even have kits someday. Then again, as he stated before, he had his whole life ahead of them, and kits were way down the road of the thing he called life.

A pretty weird concept of life. But it was life.

‘’And, I mean you seem to have your life figured out perfectly, Ast. Mind if I start calling you that? Good. I didn’t think you did,’’ He gave her an innocent look before continuing on, ‘’What about you and Blue?’’ He narrowed his eyes. He recalled exactly what Asterpaw said, and it somewhat broke his heart. Did she really think that she would start developing feelings for him once they were older? Perhaps things would change and mellow out as they grew older. Azulpaw didn’t care--at least he tried not to. They both lead very different lives. They’d both probably meet other cats, forget about each other, and fall in love, have their families...move on.

Moving on. That was the easiest part to do, right? As long as Azulpaw didn’t catch feelings deeper than he was in now, he would be able to move on as quickly as Asterpaw could.

It was inevitable. Bound to happen. Just moments ago, the blue cat got defensive about what Bluepaw called them earlier...a couple...Azulpaw remained expressionless. He didn’t want to seem as if the idea wasn’t plausible. And, since Asterpaw seemed disgusted at the idea, he wished he did react just the same as her, but he didn’t. He stayed shut. His maw glued from his sarcastic remarks or his witty comments. "He's right, Bluepaw. I care about you a lot, but not in that way. And maybe someday things will change. But for right now, you can't keep hurting your friend like this."

Azulpaw was right. He was right. Why did he have to be right? Why did she have to believe that perhaps things would change someday? Was the whole world out of balance? Were they going to be living in an alternate universe where things DID change? Why was he overthinking on this subject? Why did it bothered him nonstop? Eating him up, and filling him with emotional energy.

And maybe someday things will change.

I care about you alot, but not in that way. And maybe someday things will change.

And maybe someday day things will change.

Azulpaw shook his head. He had to stop thinking. It was all he’s ever done, and he was quite filled with worrisome and hurt. Once again, after gaining back his posture, he gave the female a small smile. ‘’Don’t take anything serious of what Bluepaw was saying. He’s delusional,’’ his laugh was short as he hinted to earlier. ‘’I mean...he thinks he’s in love with you because you comforted him. If it’s anything, you’re the irresistible one, sweetheart.’’ He didn’t want to scare her away, so his answer was short and playful. He had hoped that she didn’t notice his taint agitation in his answer--being angry with himself, but he felt that they would be friends. Good friends, possibly. And, that was all they ever were going to be.