View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2017, 03:28 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The silver female looked at him hard, as though second guessing that he was, in fact, an apprentice of ThunderClan, and then she shrugged. If he wanted to find his own way that was fine with her. He can get lost if he wants to. Just as long as the blame isn't on me. She thought, her hues flashing in an irritated manner for a moment. She didn't look too happy. But then again, she was still a little on edge at having found a strange cat in her territory. "Suit yourself. Good luck with that." She mewed, although her hues showed that she didn't really care whether he got lost or not. Stormpaw wasn't the type of cat to all of a sudden care about a cat she had just met... whether they were a clanmate or not. Oh, she hadn't always been that way. She had been quite caring when she was a younger apprentice, happily greeting everyone she met... but Ratnight's rule, not to mention just growing up in general had changed all that. No longer was she the spunky, cheerful, somewhat clumsy apprentice she had been. She was calmer. More spirited now. And she hated being told what to do. "It's a wonderful area. There's not much prey back here, so I guess it doesn't count for much; but as far as looks go, it's one of the prettiest." She mewed, meeting the younger tom's eyes. There was a friendly gleam in her own, and she smiled a little as she looked at the tom. Now that she was pretty sure he was no threat, she could be more friendly towards him. After all, friendliness counted for more.... didn't it?
@Lonestar23
Leafpaw flicked his tail, a calm expression on his face. If he got lost, he would find his way, it wasn't a big deal, unless he got in a fight with a rogue, or something of some sort. Now..that would be a big problem for Leafpaw, it could be supposed. He shrugged good-naturedly at her reply. "Its alright." Leafpaw answered calmly, ear twitching. It didn't matter if he got lost, he wasn't very important, anyways... I mean, he was a new apprentice, so maybe he was important? Leafpaw didn't really know all that much. He knew about the era, and witnessed a murder of kit, during it, and he knew it changed, many cats. It changed him too, in a way. "Seems like it." Leafpaw gave a nod of agreement. It was, indeed, a pretty area, but..not much to offer in prey, but that was all fine and well. "If theirs some, then it'll be fine." He answered, flicking his tail.

Last edited by seasalt; March 21st, 2017 at 06:50 AM.