View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2017, 07:38 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Zia and Sprocket's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Zia stopped, the rabbit between them. She stared at him for a moment, not sure what exactly he meant. But she dipped her head, finding a small bit of amusement in the odd way he spoke. She stepped forwards and carefully tore off a small chunk of the animal, then padding off a couple of fox lengths, keeping her distance.

She sat down, watching to see what Sprocket would do. He'd passed her little test, but she was still very wary of strangers, especially if they were loners. She wasn't sure why, but she was less wary of ruthless murderers than she was of possibly harmless loners. Perhaps it was because she was familiar with how ruthless killers thought, and not used to the kindness of loners.
Sprocket tilted his head in confusion as he watched Zia walk away with her chuck on rabbit. "What are you doing?" He asked. He grabbed the rabbit and moved a bit closer to Zia. "I wanted to eat with you and chat." He said. He was very confused. He was used to cats being nicer but he guessed Zia wasn't used to it so he was trying to take things slow.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!