View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2017, 06:53 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Surgestorm was humming quietly under his breath when Leopardpaw walked in, laying down as far away from the entrance of his den as he possibly could get. He had huddled himself into the warmest part of the whole medicine cat den, trying to escape the chill that crept in from the clearing. His den was barren looking, as clean as it had been when he had first moved in. Moonpaw would be so proud right now... He thought fondly. I hope she's having fun out in the territory. A part of him longed that he could have joined her, wishing badly to stretch his legs and just run.
He perked to attention when a familiar molly padded into the den, a goofy smile lighting his features. However, a blush spread across his face at her, apparently newly thought of, nickname for him. "Wha-" He sputtered helplessly, laughing. "Surely, you don't want me to come up with a funny nickname for you? Hmmm... Leo? No not funky enough... Lepy maybe?" It was the best comeback he could come up with at the moment.
"Lepy sounds cute." she purred and layed down as to not tower over him. She had grown alot, and her blue hues brightened up as she let the scents of new herbs fill her nose. She looked back at the tom and laughed slightly. "I think I might be getting to big for you." she giggled, and pawed at his ear playfully. She enjoyed being here, hanging out with him, and Moonpaw. The Savannah looked down at the tom, and then looked around. "Wow, Moonpaw would be proud, you actually got this place clean for once, instead of us doing it." she joked, her blue eyes shining brightly with amusement. She always picked on the tom, she had ever since she came in, and he never seem to mind, he'd just try his best to reply a snarky comment that always ended up terrible, but that was their little relationship. She often found if fun to tease him about the little things, like the dirt in his pelt, his dislikement for cleaning, et cetera. He was easy to mess with too, which made it all the more fun. It kept things interesting with their conversations and such. "So, what have you been up to, besides the spring cleaning, that is." she asked, and gave a small purr of amusement.