View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2017, 12:08 AM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
Percival had been in the healers den for bit now. Having no fur restricted his paws from wandering when it came to winter,the cold easily seeping through his skin. He was in a corner of the healer den,sorting the very few herbs that he had. There wasn't much from is being winter and him not being able o go outside of the den often,he felt bad. His large,dome like ears perked and twitched when he heard another cat enter the den,the scent of blood seeping into his nose. He was on his paws in an instant,green hues staring against ridged blue ones. He had seen the other tom before,but he had never gotten his name before. "Oh no! Come here,over here and lay in this nest while I check your injuries,lay down-I-I don't want you to hurt yourself even more." his voice was small sounding,like usual. And its it frantic down from his eyes glazing over his injuries briefly. He guided the other cat to a pre-made nest in the den,motioning to it. he was a worry wart,fretting over anything that dealt with violence. What if he caught an infection and there wa nothing he could do? Ds cats only knew how to treat a wound,but not prevent infection. What if he messed up,what if-
He was glad a healer found him soon enough. He limped as quickly as he could to the nest, just trying to get this whole ‘healing’ thing over with. While doing so, he looked back up at the other tom with rather cold eyes which said something in between “hurry up,” “I’m about to black out, help” and “I don't know who the heck you are, but I better walk out this den alive and in one piece.” When he finally made his way to the nest, he immediately collapsed onto his belly, though he stayed awake. He looked up at the taller tom, watching him. He raised a brow when he noticed the hint of apprehensiveness in his expression. Though he felt too tired to say anything about it. His ear twitched, which made him wince since it was the torn one. A bit of blood flicked off of it. He didn't feel the need of saying anything right now, as he might as well not waste what he has left on talking unless the healer asked something first. He just wanted to hurry this up and get out of here, and maybe even put the fighter who decided to pick a fight with him in his place.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]