View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2017, 08:43 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
She looked towards the ground for a moment but felt a sudden warmness to her cheek,her body all at once and much shouting. She closed her eyes for a moment as she knew the scent perfectly-Adderpaw. "My my daughter I-" her voice quivered as she purred loudly. She felt so much emotion run through her at once,she had not seen her daughter in awhile. No matter if she had not birthed Adderpaw herself,she loved her just as feircly. "I'm sorry I'm so so sorry," her voice was sincere,filled with sorrow. She had missed her kits apprentice ceremony,she had missed when she had caught her first piece of prey,she had missed everything it had seemed like. She had felt regret not being there for her loved ones. Once the "Era" had started those moons ago she felt scared-terrified even to leave the safety of the nursery. Cats seemed to fight everywhere around her,loved ones had died and she had felt so alone. It was hard for her to step foot out of the nursery at that point,having other queens bring her prey and moss covered water. "There's no excuse why I hve been gone-none." her amber eyes showed fulfilled longing-she had such a strong bond with her kits and she felt she had broken it once she had became a hermit in her out nest. "I missed you becoming an apprentice-I missed everything I'm so sorry Adderpaw,I really love you please remember that-" her voice was caught off with the molly trying to catch her breath from the cracking in her tone and the rate on how fast she was talking. She took a breath,"I'm so glad to see you love."
{So sorry for how long this took!!}
Adderpaw, in her excitement didn't even hear her mothers voice, all she heard was the purr, but really, that's all the young she-cat needed to fill her with so much happiness it nearly made her jittery. It had been so long.. The apprentice felt like she hadn't seen her mother for an eternity and yet it had only been a few moons, truthfully though it was such a long time for a young cat like her to go without her mother. She has always looked up to and admired her mothers caring nature and her gentleness and has truthfully missed her mother always being there for her.
"It's okay mom.." Breathed the young yellow tabby, finally settling to burying her nose into her mothers side, closing her eyes and just bringing in that scent she had grown so fond of in the nursery, the scent that could ease any anxiety and any pain, the scent that brought her right back to her kit days. When Sunsong continued to go on with her apology, Adderpaw would pull her head away and just smile warmly, everything in those yellow eyes telling her mother that there was no reason to apologize, telling her that she didn't need to be reminded that her mother loved her.. Because she already knew it very well. Sunsong has always been a strong supporter for Adderpaw and the young cat has never forgotten that and never will, not even when she becomes a warrior.
"I'm so glad to see you too, I have so much to tell you! Are you busy? Because I'd love to tell you right now if you have the time!" Her speech seemed to speed up a bit as her excitement grew as well, growing with the thought of all the things she could tell her mother since there was indeed quite a bit of catching up to do.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?